Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Fabulous Fat Fannies

My best friend in the whole wide world, Fabulous Fat Fanny #2 (she’s #2 simply because her fanny is smaller than mine), does lots of blog-reading while raising her precious one-year old baby boy. She tells me my stories are worth the read to other mommies out there. I’m not so sure, but we’ll see.

"The Adventures of the Fabulous Fat Fannies" is a recollection of stories and events that are meant to be entertaining. The Fabulous Fat Fannies are me (Fabulous Fat Fanny #1), my BFF FFF#2, and others who will be introduced to you later.

The Fabulous Fat Fannies was founded when FF#2 and I began making jam for Christmas about 5 years ago. Since we've been friends since 6th grade, it seemed about time to start our own club- even if it was just me, her, and the kitchen. It's began as our way of marketing ourselves. This will prove important when the Food Network comes knocking for two cute girls in homemade aprons and Target pumps- they'll know they've found us.


1 comment:

  1. What a great blog!! you are such a super woman and i look forward to reading more daily. good luck with this adventure....and TOWANDA!! love it!

    ReplyDelete